Chef Kitchen Shoes AH11
- Due to the high demand for AH11 PU Leather Kitchen shoe, our stocks for popular sizes are currently limited. For urgent orders, please enquire through WhatsApp to confirm the stock. Please also expect a slight delay in shipment if the size selected is OOS.
Click here to WhatsApp us
~ High-grade PU leather for Ultra-lightweight anti-slip work shoes/weight 260g ~
The upper is made of high-grade PU leather and breathable mesh lining, antibacterial and odour-resistant insoles. EVA elastic midsole patented anti-slip bottom flower and wear-resistant and oil-resistant rubber formula outsole, the thickness of the platform is estimated about 3 cm.
- Suitable for all industries that require safety clog shoes.
- High anti-slip soles with high-grade EBA elastic material that can resist up 100,000 times of twists and turns without cracking.
- The lightweight and solid Q-elastic material reduce the pressure for standing for a long time.
- Special patented bottom flower design and professional oil-resistant rubber formula, super grip.
- Designed for comfort, easy wear, and take off.
- Advanced-technology material for comfort, breathable, and antibacterial deodorant insoles.
- Do not use in workplaces where pharmaceuticals such as strong acids and alkalis are used.
- Do not use above normal temperature, working environment (such as an oven) that directly contacts high-temperature materials will cause deformation.
- If symptoms such as itching or rash occur, stop using it.
- Please note that sweat may cause discolouration inside the shoes.
- The degree of slip wear will affect the life of the work shoes according to the number of frictions. Please confirm the bottom wear mark point.
- If it is worn to a certain extent, it will lead to a decrease in slip resistance.
- Do not use strong detergents such as bleach to cause deterioration of the material.
- When stained, wipe it with a cloth dampened with water or warm water. Do not use a brush to clean it. Do not soak it.
- Do not use the washing machine to wash or dry clean.
- Do not use the dryer and high-temperature electrical appliances to force dry.
Made in Taiwan